Sunday 8 October 2017

Teddy Bear (A poem for Sam) - #Inktober day 8

Teddy Bear (A poem for Sam)

My Teddies name is Teddy Bear.
He certainly isn't Bear, 
He's never been Teddy, 
My Teddies name is Teddy Bear.

He joins me on adventures, 
Up and down the stairs.
He's Mr Bear when introduced, 
But his name is really Teddy Bear.

I'd never leave out half his name, 
That just wouldn't be fair,
He joins in with all my games, 
And I call him Teddy Bear.

He'd never say, or make a fuss, 
But I swear he really cares, 
And he doesn't like it if you mess it up, 
'Cause his name is Teddy Bear.

Day 8 of my #Inktober poetry challenge. A silly poem for my little nephew. If you like it, let me know and feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Month In Verse - Inktober 2018 Day 31 part 2!

A Month in Verse  A month of spinning words  Had passed by in a blur. Through stages and stories And guests and gigs And crushi...