Wednesday 18 October 2017

I Will Write You - #Inktober day 18

I Will Write You

I will write you words of power, 
I will write you words of pain, 
I will write you magics, 
Whispers, 
Dreams, 
And kisses in the rain.

I will write you an adventure, 
I will write you far-off lands, 
I will write you a tiger, 
One who asks questions,
And puts flowers in your hands. 

I will write you on a journey, 
I will write you somewhere new,
I will write you people, 
Rivers,
Secrets,
And skies of endless blue. 

I will write you wonders, darling, 
I will write you something strange, 
I will write you an epic, 
A marvel, 
A spectacular, 
Then write you home again.

Todays #Inktober poem. Something shorter, sweeter, and a little more tranquil. If you like it, feel free to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Month In Verse - Inktober 2018 Day 31 part 2!

A Month in Verse  A month of spinning words  Had passed by in a blur. Through stages and stories And guests and gigs And crushi...