Friday 6 October 2017

My freeview box is haunted - #Inktober day 6

My freeview box is haunted.

My freeview box is haunted.
There's a ghost in the toaster.
The microwave's possessed.
I think the kettle's coming closer.

The monster beneath the bed
Is scared of the curtains,
Says they're out to get him, 
He's absolutely certain.

When I got up this morning, 
The ghoul was in my shower.
He was dreadfully sorry, 
But he needed one more hour.

It's all my fault really, 
I brought home just one cursed coaster.
Now my microwave's possessed, 
And there's a ghost in the toaster.

Day 6 of my #Inktober poetry challenge, and it's a silly one today. If you like it, let me know and feel free to share!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. The monster under the bed/Is scared of the curtains...😂

    ReplyDelete

A Month In Verse - Inktober 2018 Day 31 part 2!

A Month in Verse  A month of spinning words  Had passed by in a blur. Through stages and stories And guests and gigs And crushi...